I'll keep this short and simple. I absolutely love sport - that's the rule. Rugby league and horse racing (apart from Aintree and Cheltenham) - them's the exceptions. I'll try to cover as much as I can throughout this blog, whilst trying to keep the sanctimony to a minimum. I'll try and add a bit of [tongue-in-cheek] humour, when appropriate. I'm currently studying towards an NCTJ Diploma in Journalism. All feedback and suggestions will be given the time and thought that they deserve. Enjoy the read guys, I'll enjoy the write.

Monday 9 February 2009

Welcome to the sport, man.

Hello all, and welcome to my blog. First thing's first, don't take this too serious - leave that to me! This blog aims to take in a number of issues, but will, in effect, be a sports blog. There may be other musings appearing here at times, and for those of you who feel inclined to ignore anything non-sporting, please do so.

Obviously (or perhaps not), football shall be the main underlying theme in this blog. If you really can't stand overpaid prima donnas (tongue firmly in cheek), fear not, as I will also be offering insight into sports such as cricket, rugby, snooker, athletics, tennis, golf, boxing and darts. This list is not exhaustive, and if there's a sporting story worth mentioning, I will try to oblige.

Of course, not all of you will agree with what I have to say. If this is the case, please let me know. I welcome any sort of criticism, or maybe your thoughts on a particular issue. Especially throughout my "first tentative steps into journalism", I would be deeply grateful for any sort of feedback.

As I become more used to this, I hope to add new features to the blog. Again, all suggestions are welcome. So, please sit back, relax, and try to enjoy this blog. Most importantly of all, however, if you do happen to enjoy this, please come back. If you can handle it...

No comments: